Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Slightly spicy, slightly sweet taco ring, and tangy but sweet cucumber salad with taco toppings and lemonade is the perfect supper for me! It came from a Pampered Chef book, but I put my own twist on it! And only 5 calories per serving of the cucumber salad!
For Cucumber Salad
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 1⁄3 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 dashes pepper
For Taco Ring
- 1⁄2 lb cooked drained cooled ground beef
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) packages crescent roll dough
- 2 -3 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped black olives
- 1 cup salsa
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream (optional)
- For the Cucumber Salad, slice cucumbers thin, with or without skin. Place in large bowl. Mix other ingredients in separate bowl and drench cucumbers with the mix. Cover and refrigerate 3 HOURS.
- Preheat oven 375°F for Taco Ring. Mix beef, water, all seasonings, and cheese in bowl. Roll crescent dough out and place on pizza pan, kinda like a sun with edges overlapping, in a circle, with points going out. There should be about a 5-inch circle space in the center. Spoon meat mix carefully around the circle space, not touching the pizza pan. Take crescent tips and fold over meat and tuck underneath.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, prepare lettuce, tomato, olives, onion,salsa, and sour cream on plates. Serve taco ring with this preparation of taco toppings.
- Serve cucumber salad on the side.