Recipe by srooc1
A fun way to eat tacos! This is also good as an "Italian Ring" with tomato sauce and Italian Seasoning instead of the taco seasoning.
- 3⁄4 lb ground beef
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Brown ground beef, and drain.
- Add taco seasoning, cheese, and water.
- Unroll crescent dough. Separate into triangles.
- Place dough into a circle shape with the wide ends overlapping in the center and the pointed end facing out.
- Scoop meat into the widest end of each triangle.
- Bring pointed end up over the meat and tuck under the wide ends.
- Bake 20 - 25 minutes, until golden.