My neighbor made this for us just before we moved, and it was absolutely scrumptious. I just had to post it.
- Brown meat with chili powder and cumin. Drain well.
- Roll out dough and pull apart at perforations. Arrange triangles in a large circle on a pizza or baking sheet.
- Scoop 1/2 hamburger meat on dough, forming a circle about 1 1/2 inches inside dough ring.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup of cheese over meat.
- Fold outside dough over meat to form a "stuffed crust.".
- Fill center with refried beans, remaining meat, and remaining cheese.
- Bake according to directions on dough package.
- When pie is finished, pull out and immediately decorate with lettuce, tomatoes and salsa.