1/3 Photos of Taco Ring
My neighbor made this for us just before we moved, and it was absolutely scrumptious. I just had to post it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown meat with chili powder and cumin. Drain well.
- 2Roll out dough and pull apart at perforations. Arrange triangles in a large circle on a pizza or baking sheet.
- 3Scoop 1/2 hamburger meat on dough, forming a circle about 1 1/2 inches inside dough ring.
- 4Sprinkle 1/2 cup of cheese over meat.
- 5Fold outside dough over meat to form a "stuffed crust.".
- 6Fill center with refried beans, remaining meat, and remaining cheese.
- 7Bake according to directions on dough package.
- 8When pie is finished, pull out and immediately decorate with lettuce, tomatoes and salsa.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Ring
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 933.6
- Calories from Fat 405
- Total Fat 45.0 g
- Saturated Fat 20.9 g
- Cholesterol 201.6 mg
- Sodium 1400.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.1 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 52.3 g