Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 3 cups rice, cooked
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- shredded cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup green olives
- Brown beef, drain fat.
- Add taco seasoning and stewed tomatoes to beef.
- Put meat mixture into a casserole dish.
- Top meat mixture with rice.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese and bake at 350 degrees until cheese is melted.
- Serve with sour cream and green olives.
I have found myself with a lot of rice and I went on this website to find rice recipes. We have gotten tired of just rice and butter. :) I cooked this one tonight and my family absolutely loved it! Thank you so much for sharing it!
This was very tasty and very easy! We used brown rice and tomatoes with italian seasoning....can't wait to eat the leftovers!
This was exactly what I was looking for, for dinner. Easy, fast, and tasted great. Next time I might make spanish rice on top for added flavor. Great dinner thanks for posting Dancer!