Top Review by crazy4novas1
I have found myself with a lot of rice and I went on this website to find rice recipes. We have gotten tired of just rice and butter. :) I cooked this one tonight and my family absolutely loved it! Thank you so much for sharing it!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 3 cups rice, cooked
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- shredded cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup green olives
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown beef, drain fat.
- Add taco seasoning and stewed tomatoes to beef.
- Put meat mixture into a casserole dish.
- Top meat mixture with rice.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese and bake at 350 degrees until cheese is melted.
- Serve with sour cream and green olives.