Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Very simple recipe, tastes great and freezes well!
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 2 cups cooked rice (white or brown)
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Brown ground beef/turkey in large skillet.
- Drain beef/turkey.
- Add taco seasonings, salsa& rice.
- Stir to mix.
- Cook until mixture is heated through& consistency desired.
- Top with cheese& serve.
- Yummy in tortillas, on top of tortilla chips, eaten from a bowl!