Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
heres something thats really enjoyable for any occasion and it tastes wonderful and goes with any mexican or Native foods you want to make with it
- 2 cups Minute Rice
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 lb ground buffalo meat (also can use beef or turkey)
- 1 lb cheddar cheese
- Mexican blend cheese, and
- mozzarella cheese
- 18 cups Doritos, crushed
- brown meat in large skillet fry under medium heat, when brown drain.
- add tomatoes and seasoning to meat let simmer for 5 minutes.
- boil rice and when done mix rice with meat.
- Spray a large baking dish about 9 x 13 cake pan with oil.
- begin layering the ingrediants first the rice and meat mixture,, then the cheeses, and then the doritos.
- Make another layer cover with aluminum foil.
- the heat from the rice mixture will melt the cheese.
- you can add any other indrediants to make it better, like mushrooms, or sour creme:).