Sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese or top with diced tomatoes. Like it cool and creamy? Stir in low fat sour cream to taste. Add chopped cucumbers on top.
- 3 lbs red potatoes, cooked-cooled-cubed
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced black olives, drained
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, diced
- Mix the Seasonings in a jar and SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE. Pour over potatoes and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate to chill and meld flavors.
- When ready to serve, mix in the corn, olives, cilantro, onion, and anything else your heart desires.