Recipe by LilPinkieJ
Sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese or top with diced tomatoes. Like it cool and creamy? Stir in low fat sour cream to taste. Add chopped cucumbers on top.
Top Review by invictus
Mmm this is very tasty and very easy to make. I used more olives, cilantro (cilantro rules!), and green onion as I am a BIG fan and used less of the beans than the recipe called for to suite my tastes.
- 3 lbs red potatoes, cooked-cooled-cubed
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced black olives, drained
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, diced