Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Taste of Home's Cooking for 2 Magazine, Winter 2006.
- 1⁄4 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 cup baking mix (Bisquick)
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- 1 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir int he chili powder, salt and pepper. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Combine biscuit mix and water to form a soft dough. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of two 10-oz. ramekins or custard cups coated with nonstick cooking spray. Fill with meat mixture; top with tomato and green pepper. Combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, and onion. Bake, uncovered at 375 for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
This was quite tasty!! Perfect for a weeknight supper!! Did cook the red pepper (instead of green) with the meat and added some worcestershire sauce and some chili powder. Thanks for a great dinner! :) Edited to add that I doubled the recipe and cooked it in a round cake pan!