Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a great dish for potlucks. It is a stick-to-your-ribs casserole and quick to whip up.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 (1 ounce) envelopes taco seasoning
- 4 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 1⁄4 cups Bisquick
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 -3 cups chopped lettuce
- 3⁄4 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- In skillet, brown the beef; drain. Add the taco seasoning and prepare according to the package directions.
- Spoon meat into greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, beat eggs and milk. Add the Bisquick and pepper; mix well. Pour over the meat.
- Bake uncovered at 400°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 to 10 minutes. Spread sour cream over the top and sprinkle with lettuce, tomato, green pepper, green onions, and cheese.
- Serve immediately.