Recipe by BamaBelle30
Fewer servings than others listed.
Top Review by DuChick
Easy and yummy! Great week-night meal to put together in a hurry. I took a few liberties with this to use up some extras in the fridge. I added about 1/2 red pepper and 1/2 can black beans to the meat mixture. And since my pie pan was in use, I baked the quiche in a square 8x8 glass dish. Topped with sour cream and salsa, we were happy...and full! MERP'd for Zaar Chef Alphabet tag.
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 59.14 ml chopped onion
- 59.14 ml chopped green pepper
- 35.43 g envelope taco seasoning
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 118.29 ml biscuit mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 236.59 ml milk
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion, green pepper and taco seasoning over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Spread into a 9-in. greased pie plate. Sprinkle with cheese.
- In a bowl, combine the biscuit mix, eggs and milk; mix well. Pour over the cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.