Yeh....this makes alot, but you can halve it easy enough.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet, brown beef; drain.
- 2Add taco seasoning and prepare according to the package directions.
- 3Spoon meat into a greased 13x9x2" baking dish.
- 4In a bowl, beat eggs and milk.
- 5Add biscuit mix and pepper; mix well.
- 6Pour over meat.
- 7Bake uncovered at 400 degrees or 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Cool for 5-10 minutes.
- 9Spread sour cream over top; sprinkle with lettuce, tomato, green pepper, onions and cheese.
- 10Serve immediately.
- 11TIP: For smaller families, halve the recipe.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 482.1
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 219.0 mg
- Sodium 547.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 35.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: