Recipe by iris5555
This recipe is from the Sedona Cookbook.
Top Review by Bread 'n Butter
These were very tasty! I followed the recipe, only changing the oregano to Italian seasoning because I was out. We had sour cream on hand, but didn't find it necessary as the flavor was already over the top. The potato eaters in the house were thrilled, and even my non-potato little guy ate his entire helping. Thanks for posting!
- 6 medium potatoes, cooked (with or without peels)
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 small onion, diced
- sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut cooked potatoes into bite sized pieces and place in large baking dish.
- Cut butter into small pieces and sprinkle over potatoes.
- Combine all other ingredients except sour cream and parsley and sprinkle over potatoes.
- Heat in 350 degree oven until heated and butter is melted. (This took about 20 minutes in my oven.).
- Serve with sour cream and parsley as a garnish.