Recipe by KGCOOK
These make a great little dish to compliment any dish or just have as a nice little snack. Maybe serve with some dipping sauce? or along side tacos with a salad and you have a nice easy meal.
- 1 (30 ounce) bagshredded hash brown potatoes, rounds frozen crisp or 6 cups potatoes, nuggets frozen
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Pour potatoes into a 15 x 10 inch baking pan.
- Spray potatoes with cooking spray tossing and spray again.
- Srrinkle with 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix tossing and sprinkling making sure that all potatoes are seasoned.
- Use more seasoning if needed or if you like more seasoning use more.
- Bake at 425 for 18 to 20 minutes until crisp and thoroughly heated.
- Sometimes I use a cookie sheet when my baking pans are full.