I found the idea for this recipe on allrecipes.com, but made it into my own recipe by adding a crust, taking a few ingredients out, and adding some different ones in. Very easy to prepare and great for company!
My Private Note
9 in pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a 9-inch pie pan.
- 2Spread pizza dough on the bottom and sides of pie pan.
- 3Cook beef on the skillet over medium heat. Drain off.
- 4Add taco seasoning and follow directions on packet for taco meat.
- 5Spoon and flatten mashed potatoes in the pie pan.
- 6Spread refried beans on top of mashed potatoes.
- 7Add seasoned ground beef.
- 8Layer 1/2 cup cheese.
- 9Crumble nacho chips and add to pie.
- 10Layer the remaining 1/2 cup cheese
- 11Top with peppers.
- 12Cook at 350°F for 30 minutes or until crust is turning brown.
- 13Add toppings and serve!
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Potato Pie
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 566.4
- Calories from Fat 258
- Total Fat 28.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 117.9 mg
- Sodium 1371.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 37.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
banana pepper rings