- 7 1⁄2 cups air- popped popcorn
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- cayenne pepper (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit (148 degrees Celsius).
- Put popcorn in a large mixing bowl.
- Lightly coat popcorn with cooking spray. Toss and coat again.
- Combine cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, and cayenne pepper (optional).
- Sprinkle spices over popcorn and toss to coat evenly.
- Drizzle Worcestershire sauce over popcorn and toss again.
- Spread popcorn evenly in large baking pan. Bake for 10 minutes, tossing once.