1/1 Photo of Taco Pizza
We used to go to a pizza place in Georgia that served a taco pizza. This is my version. It is different, but really a nice blend of the two. Prep time is if crust is pre-made.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12-14 inch pizza dough
- 170.09-226.79 g pizza sauce (your choice)
- 170.09-226.79 g taco sauce (hot or mild your choice)
- 1Brown ground beef, drain fat, add taco seasoning and water, mix well and set aside to cool.
- 2Mix taco sauce and pizza sauce together.
- 3Spread sauce on crust.
- 4Top sauce with"taco meat", any optional ingredients desired, cheddar cheese.
- 5Keep in mind you will add more cheese when it is done.
- 6Bake@ 425° until crust is browned and cheese is bubbly.
- 7Top with a light bed of shredded lettuce.
- 8Sprinkle with cheese, arrange onion and tomato slices.
- 9Dot with sour cream and drizzle with taco sauce.
- 10If you desire add black olives for appearance.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (655 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.3
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 19.9 mg
- Sodium 284.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: