Recipe by tammy anderson
My husband loves taco pizza and no place makes it where we live so i just created it. It is a get together fav. it is easy to make and kids live it. I suggest you add the toppings after you serve it so that it is less messy.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) canpillsbury pizza dough, depending on how thick you like crust, can use up to 2 (13.8 oz)
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 -4 cups cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) bagof reg plain Doritos
- 1 small onion
- 1 tomatoes
- 1 (9 ounce) bagof shredded lettuce
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can black olives
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread pizza crust on to pan and cook for half of the time directed about 10 min Brown grown meat and onion drain.
- Add taco seasoning as directed on packet then add 1/2 cup salsa.
- Heat beans.
- Remove pizza crust add beans to crust like pizza sauce spread meat mix on top add cheese as much or as little as you like return to oven until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven.
- Cut and serve.
- Add what ever toppings that you like.