Prep 40 mins
Cook 20 mins
My husband loves taco pizza and no place makes it where we live so i just created it. It is a get together fav. it is easy to make and kids live it. I suggest you add the toppings after you serve it so that it is less messy.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) canpillsbury pizza dough, depending on how thick you like crust, can use up to 2 (13.8 oz)
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 -4 cups cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) bagof reg plain Doritos
- 1 small onion
- 1 tomatoes
- 1 (9 ounce) bagof shredded lettuce
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can black olives
- Spread pizza crust on to pan and cook for half of the time directed about 10 min Brown grown meat and onion drain.
- Add taco seasoning as directed on packet then add 1/2 cup salsa.
- Heat beans.
- Remove pizza crust add beans to crust like pizza sauce spread meat mix on top add cheese as much or as little as you like return to oven until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven.
- Cut and serve.
- Add what ever toppings that you like.
We really liked it, I think next time we will try some nacho cheese doritos sprinkled on it as someone else has suggested and some guacamole!
I loved it. I mixed the refried beans in with the meat & salsa before I put it on the crust. We also put nacho cheese doritos on instead of plain. It was delicious!
I thought this was quite tasty! The grocery store didn't have pizza dough so I made it with Pillsbury breadstick dough. Very good and my kids thought they were in heaven.