Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Tacos rule. I use Tostidos medium salsa. You can either use leftover ground beef from a taco night (I nearly always have some leftover meat) or section off a chunk from a 1 lb package.
- 3⁄4 cup salsa
- 1⁄4 cup light sour cream
- 1 cup low-moisture mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 lb lean ground beef, browned
- 1 pizza crust
- 1⁄3 cup black olives (optional)
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup diced tomato
- Mix salsa and sour cream, spread mixture over pizza crust.
- Layer half cheese, ground beef, rest of cheese, olives.
- Bake at 400 for 15 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.
- Serve pizza with lettuce and tomato "salad" on top.
This was a big hit with the kids (minus the black olives), and I loved it. This was my first Taco Pizza, but not my last. Hassle free recipe that easily incorporates leftovers. Thanks for sharing! Made for PAC Spring 2009.