Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy and quick way to jazz up pizza
Make and share this Taco Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Brown ground beef and onion. Drain fat.
- Add taco seasoning mix according to package directions.
- Unroll pizza dough from can.
- Sprinkle cornmeal on platter.
- Coat each side of pizza dough with corn meal.
- Pull dough to fit pizza pan.
- Top with ground beef and 1 C of cheese.
- Bake according to pizza dough directions on can.
- Top baked pizza with lettuce, tomato, olives and 1 C cheese.
- Add small drops of sour cream, as desired.