Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy and quick way to jazz up pizza
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) canpillsbury pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- Brown ground beef and onion. Drain fat.
- Add taco seasoning mix according to package directions.
- Unroll pizza dough from can.
- Sprinkle cornmeal on platter.
- Coat each side of pizza dough with corn meal.
- Pull dough to fit pizza pan.
- Top with ground beef and 1 C of cheese.
- Bake according to pizza dough directions on can.
- Top baked pizza with lettuce, tomato, olives and 1 C cheese.
- Add small drops of sour cream, as desired.