Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From my specialty pizza line of homemade pizzas, here is another that's a hit with my family.
- 1 basic pizza dough
- 2 cups salsa
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 lb hamburger
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 cup black olives, sliced
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups tortilla chips, crushed
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Roll pizza dough onto 12" pizza pan and bake 10 minutes.
- In frypan fry hamburg. Drain well.
- Add refried beans, taco seasoning and water. Mix well.
- Spread salsa onto pizza dough.
- Spread hamburg mixture on top of salsa.
- Sprinkle olives and onions on top.
- Spread cheese over top of pizza.
- Bake 10-15 minutes.
- Sprinkle lettuce and tomatoes over top of baked pizza.
- Sprinkle remaining 1 cup cheddar cheese over top.
- Sprinkle crushed tortilla chips over top.
- Serve with sour cream and guacamole.