1/1 Photo of Taco Pizza
Luvs 2 Cook's Note:
Pizza with a Mexican flare. I add black olives, hot peppers on top of hamburger mixture. I also saute mushrooms, garlic and onions with hamburger.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry hamburger and add taco seasoning.
- 2Make crust per directions on package. Bake crust for 10 minutes.
- 3Add tomato or pizza sauce.
- 4Spread hamburger mixture over the sauce.
- 5Add grated cheddar cheese on top of the hamburger mixture and put in oven for 10 minutes or so until cheese melts.
- 6Cut up tomatoes and lettuce.
- 7Serve, individuals can add tomatoes or lettuce.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.9
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 67.7 mg
- Sodium 216.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 19.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: