Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Pizza with a Mexican flare. I add black olives, hot peppers on top of hamburger mixture. I also saute mushrooms, garlic and onions with hamburger.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 1 pizza crust
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomatoes or 1 (8 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 cup lettuce
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- Fry hamburger and add taco seasoning.
- Make crust per directions on package. Bake crust for 10 minutes.
- Add tomato or pizza sauce.
- Spread hamburger mixture over the sauce.
- Add grated cheddar cheese on top of the hamburger mixture and put in oven for 10 minutes or so until cheese melts.
- Cut up tomatoes and lettuce.
- Serve, individuals can add tomatoes or lettuce.
This was quite good. I added 1/2 chopped onion to the burger when cooking and used mexican tomato sauce (El Pato Brand) for the base. I also topped with sliced jalepenos. Easy and good. Thanks for posting.