- 2 large prepared pizza crust
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 200 g ground pork
- 115 g pizza sauce
- 3 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 cup cheese, coarsely grated
- 100 g lettuce, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Sauté garlic, onion and pork. Season with salt to taste. Cook until light brown. Set aside.
- Spread Pizza Sauce over crusts. Sprinkle with half of cheese. Top with sautéed meat, tomatoes and remaining cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350oF for 5 minutes or until cheese melts. Remove from oven and top with lettuce.
- Note: For oven toaster or turbo broiler cooking, use 3 small size (6") pizza crusts.