Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From a Kraft newsletter.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) package Taco Bell home originals taco dinner kit
- 1 (12 inch) prepared pizza crust
- 1 cup shredded mexican cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F Cook meat with Taco Seasoning Mix as directed on pkg.; spread evenly onto pizza crust. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 8 to 10 minute or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- TOP with lettuce and tomato. Crush Taco Shells; sprinkle over pizza. Drizzle with Taco Sauce. Cut into 12 slices.