Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a recipe I developed from a pizza we order all the time.
- 1 pizza dough, your choice or partially baked
- 1⁄2-1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (10 g) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 17 ounces pizza sauce, your preference
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tomatoes, large and cut into bit sized pieces
- 2 cups lettuce, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Fast fry the hamburger and onions together until no pink remains, drain off the fat. Mix in the taco seasoning, until it is mixed well into the meat.
- Onto the oven ready pizza crust, spread on the pizza sauce, liberally.
- spread the meat mixture on top.
- Put into 400 degree oven, until edges of pizza start to have a color.
- Take out of oven.
- Put dallops of the sour cream on top.
- Put the lettuce and tomato on top of that, and then sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Serve immediately.