Prep 2 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe was given to me by my sister. Not sure where it originated from. These are great for appetizers or as a snack.
- 4 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 3⁄4 cup seasoned taco meat
- 1⁄4 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 5 (7 inch) flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup shredded lettuce
- additional salsa
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese.
- Stir in the taco meat, cheese, 1/4 cup salsa, mayonnaise and chopped onion. Thinly spread over tortillas.
- Sprinkle with lettuce.
- Roll up tightly.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Unwrap and cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Can be served with additional salsa.
- Makes about 3 dozen appetizers.
These pinwheels are the best!! I took them for a potluck at work and everyone loved them!! I will most certainly make these again! Thanks for the recipe!
excellent..also had no lettuce but as befor it was still great..alos put into oven and covered with cheese just till cheese melted..will make again..Thanks
We loved these. I had enough filling for five large wraps. I didn't have lettuce, but it didn't seem to make any difference. My son heated his in the microwave for about 30 seconds and said it was even better than cold. I will definitely make these again.