Recipe by sahicks
This recipe was given to me by my sister. Not sure where it originated from. These are great for appetizers or as a snack.
- 4 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 3⁄4 cup seasoned taco meat
- 1⁄4 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 5 (7 inch) flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup shredded lettuce
- additional salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese.
- Stir in the taco meat, cheese, 1/4 cup salsa, mayonnaise and chopped onion. Thinly spread over tortillas.
- Sprinkle with lettuce.
- Roll up tightly.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Unwrap and cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Can be served with additional salsa.
- Makes about 3 dozen appetizers.