- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup taco meat
- 1⁄4 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons chopped black olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1⁄2 cup chopped lettuce
- 5 tortillas (7 in)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl Beat the Cream cheese,Stir in the taco meat,Salsa,Olives,onions.
- Spread over tortillas.
- Sprinkle with lettuce.
- Roll up tightly.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and Refrigerate for at least 1 hr.
- Unwrap and cut in to 1 inch pieces.
- Can be serve with additional Salsa.