Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Yummy twist on tacos > no mess! This is THE BEST taco pie recipe. Everyone loves this one. Great as leftovers or to make an extra and freeze it for later.
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 (13 ounce) bag Doritos
- 2 cups guacamole
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can black olives
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- Brown meat > drain fat and season.
- Unroll crust, put into 9 or 10 inch pie plate.
- Bake crust for about 10 minutes until just starting to bubble.
- Spread beans on pie crust.
- Layer half of meat, chilis and cheese.
- Layer other half of meat, chilis and cheese.
- Top with crumbled corn chips.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for about 25-30 minutes.
- Serve with guacamole, olives, tomatoes, lettuce, salsa and sour cream.
Made this last night. Prep was easy, but I felt the pie crust made it too sweet.
Wow. Dinner has never went faster than this! This was a great version to the same ol taco and we all enjoyed it very much! Oh and instead of layering the chilies I just added them to the meat mixture. Good stuff!