Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Its called taco pie, but its really more like a casserole. I usually use more than the called for amount of cheese and onions, but that's only if you like those things.
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent rolls
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (6 ounce) can water
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese or 8 ounces cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Press crescent roll dough into greased casserole dish, covering the bottom and sides.
- Brown meat and drain.
- Add remaining ingredients, except cheese.
- Pour the meat mixture into the casserole dish.
- Layer cheese on top of the meat.
- Bake for 15 minutes.