Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Its called taco pie, but its really more like a casserole. I usually use more than the called for amount of cheese and onions, but that's only if you like those things.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Press crescent roll dough into greased casserole dish, covering the bottom and sides.
- Brown meat and drain.
- Add remaining ingredients, except cheese.
- Pour the meat mixture into the casserole dish.
- Layer cheese on top of the meat.
- Bake for 15 minutes.