Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
My family had no clue that it was healthy. Very good for something quick to make.
- 8 refrigerated biscuits
- 15 ounces ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 3⁄4 cup tomato paste
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon beef bouillon
- 2 tablespoons chopped green peppers
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 6 ounces grated cheddar cheese
- Press biscuits into a 9 inch pie pan.
- Brown the ground turkey in a pan and sprinkle with bouillon.
- Add the onions and green peppers.
- Then add the tomato paste, water, and taco seasoning.
- Mix together.
- Pour mixture into crust.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 400 degree for 15 minutes.
Shari, thank you for a wonderful recipe. this was just too easy to make. The only substitutions that I made were to use reduced fat biscuits and reduced fat cheese. Ohter than that I followed the directions to a T. My family is very picky and they loved this.
I followed the directions as written and ended up with a doughy mess.<br/>I would suggest pre baking the crust before adding the meat mixture.<br/> Then return it to the oven to melt the cheese.
Yum! This was really good. I made it exactly as directed except I used a colby jack cheese blend in place of the cheddar. My hubby and son enjoyed it very much, and so did I. Looking forward to left overs tomorrow for lunch! We will be making this again. Thanks for sharing!