1 hr 10 mins
My oldest son loves this dish. It is very easy. I remember clipping this out of a magazine but I have no idea what the ad was for or what magazine it was! Hopefully you enjoy this as much as we do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Brown hamburg, add onions, water and taco seasoning.
- 3Simmer 25 minutes.
- 4Combine 1 cup flour, yeast, sugar, onion and salt, mix well.
- 5Add very warm water and oil to flour mix.
- 6Mix by hand with a spoon until almost smooth.
- 7Stir in chips and enough flour to make a stiff dough.
- 8Spread in pie plate and let rise 10 minutes.
- 9Spread meat over dough.
- 10Bake until edge is crisp and light golden brown.
- 11Sprinkle with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, salsa or sour cream.
- 12This is easily doubled into a 9 X 13.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Pie
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 514.6
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 76.1 mg
- Sodium 517.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 31.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: