Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Can't remember where I got this, but it sure sounds good!
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 small onion, chopped
- taco seasoning or chili seasoning mix
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- 2 cups crushed taco chips
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup warm water
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup dry oatmeal
- Cook hamburger, add onions and add taco seasoning or chili seasoning to taste.
- Add olives and sour cream.
- Heat well.
- Dissolve yeast in warm water, add remaining ingredients and roll out to fit a large pie pan.
- Sprinkle one cup of crushed taco chips over the crust.
- Add meat mixture.
- Put remaining taco chips on top of the meat.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top of the chips.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
Was very good!! I thought it tasted like taquitos. My 5 year old and 4 year old got done beofre I did, they loved it so much! Husband thought with chips in it, it made them taste stale (I agreed). Also, for extra flair, next time will add tomatoes and green pepper to meat mixture