Recipe by Kym in Ohio
This is a great dish for kids. I got it out of the 5 Ingredients or Less cookbook.
Top Review by Ms B.
I don't usually prepare this for my husband and myself, but my god-daughter often requests it. The butter flavor of the crescent rolls really compliments the taco seasoning of the crushed chips and ground beef. I prepare it in a square baking dish and serve with all the toppings, including salsa or taco sauce. The leftovers are good, as well.
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent rolls
- nacho chip
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- sour cream
- shredded taco cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a pie pan arrange crescent rolls to resemble a pie crust.
- Brown ground beef and mix taco seasoning according to package direction.
- On top of crescent rolls, put 1 layer of crushed nacho chips,ground beef mixture, sour cream, shredded cheese, and more crushed nacho chips.
- Bake at 325°F for 20-25 minutes.
- (You also could add olives, tomatoes, lettuce, and more sour cream after baking).