Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a great dish for kids. I got it out of the 5 Ingredients or Less cookbook.
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent rolls
- nacho chip
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- sour cream
- shredded taco cheese
- In a pie pan arrange crescent rolls to resemble a pie crust.
- Brown ground beef and mix taco seasoning according to package direction.
- On top of crescent rolls, put 1 layer of crushed nacho chips,ground beef mixture, sour cream, shredded cheese, and more crushed nacho chips.
- Bake at 325°F for 20-25 minutes.
- (You also could add olives, tomatoes, lettuce, and more sour cream after baking).
I don't usually prepare this for my husband and myself, but my god-daughter often requests it. The butter flavor of the crescent rolls really compliments the taco seasoning of the crushed chips and ground beef. I prepare it in a square baking dish and serve with all the toppings, including salsa or taco sauce. The leftovers are good, as well.
this dish sounds so yummy, but had to watch the fat and the calories, great for kids!, but not healthy for a person, just to much of a great thing, but I get it, working on a healthy-er version, until then, bon appitete, hopefully not bon voyage. happy cooking!
Great recipe! Easy and quick! I added a can of drained kidney beans to the beef and we loved it