Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a semi spicy dish that I adopted from my aunt in MS. I love the bicuits in it. I have only had this once about 5 years ago, but it left a lasting memory in my mind!
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 (12 ounce) can biscuits
- 1 minced onion (to taste)
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 (2 ounce) canof sliced jalapenos (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) can sour cream
- 1 (12 ounce) packageof shredded cheese
- Bake biscuits until they are almost done, but still doughy (you will finish baking them later).
- Brown meat, add seasoning, and minced onion to taste.
- Spread Taco meat onto the layer of biscuits.
- Spread layer of Sour cream over the meat (to desired thickness).
- Spread cheese on top of sour cream.
- Place tomato slices evenly across cheese.
- Lightly spread jalepenos on top of tomatoes (optional).
- Place entire dish in the oven at 350 for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese is melted.