- 8 ounces ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 4 1⁄2 ounces baked corn tortilla chips
- 4 1⁄2 ounces fat-free cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 can reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1 can enchilada sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the beef with the onion, drain.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a saucepan combine the soup and enchilada sauce, stir well, and heat.
- Pour the sauce mixture over the meat, and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Evenly arrange the chips in the bottom of a 9X13 baking dish.
- Pour meat mixture over the chips evenly.
- Top with the cheese and bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes.