Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
I think this is a great recipe for a cold day or night. But really it is great for anytime. So I hope you enjoy it.
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1⁄4 cup onion
- 1 (8 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 cup taco cheese or 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup taco chips, crushed
- Press cresent rolls into pie pan.
- Brown hamburger with onions.
- Simmer 15 minutes with taco seasoning and water.
- Layer in order: hamburger mixture, sour cream, cheese and taco chips.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Instead of taco chips I used Fritos.... just as good.
This was a quick and easy meal that is ideal for a week night! I used ground turkey and greek yogurt in substitute for the beef and sour cream. I also mixed 3/4 cup of mild salsa with the sour cream before adding it. Delicious!
Everyone really enjoyed this and it gets bonus points for being so quick and easy. Perfect for supper on a workday. Thanks for posting.