Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
No recipes really caught my eye when I was looking for a taco/pasta recipe, so I gave this a shot. Comes out to be like a creamy taco macaroni...like stuffed taco shells with less time/effort required, definately better than anything that comes out of a hamburger helper box. Pretty yummy! Would also be good with add ins: corn, peppers, onion, tomatoes, etc.
- 16 ounces medium pasta shells
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 8 ounces taco sauce, Ortega medium
- 16 ounces refried beans
- 1 1⁄4 ounces fajita seasoning mix (or taco)
- 15 1⁄4 ounces salsa con queso (cheese sauce, or velveeta or nacho cheese sauce)
- 1 cup black olives, chopped
- Brown meat and add fajita/taco seasoning according to packet.
- Boil pasta till done & drain.
- Add all ingredients to pasta pot (or larger if necessary), stir well, cover, and let it sit for 10-15 minute.
- Stir well and enjoy!