Prep 45 mins
Cook 15 mins
I started tossing ingredients together, this is the finished recipe. We loved it!! Perfect for large gatherings and potlucks!
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 35.43 g spicy taco seasoning
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced
- 354.88 ml cheddar cheese, grated
- 236.59 ml cherry tomatoes
- 453.59 g radiatori pasta
- 1 jalapeno, seeded, deveined and chopped fine
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 425.24 g can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 118.29 ml cilantro, chopped
- 473.18 ml Catalina dressing
- 709.77 ml spicy nacho chips, crushed (approx)
- Cook ground beef and seasoning package according to seasoning instructions.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Add all ingredients and toss.
- Chill (or room temp is the best).
- Add crushed nacho chips just before serving.
This is very nice with lots of good flavor. I made 2 servings and omitted the Catalina dressing per personal preference. The idea of a paste taco salad was new to me and I'm really glad that I tried this. Thank you Katie for a tasty new recipe. :D