katie in the UP's Note:
I started tossing ingredients together, this is the finished recipe. We loved it!! Perfect for large gatherings and potlucks!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) spicy taco seasoning
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 16 ounces radiatori pasta
- 1 jalapeno, seeded, deveined and chopped fine
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 cups Catalina dressing
- 3 cups spicy nacho chips, crushed (approx)
- 1Cook ground beef and seasoning package according to seasoning instructions.
- 2Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 3Add all ingredients and toss.
- 4Chill (or room temp is the best).
- 5Add crushed nacho chips just before serving.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 388.4
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 30.4 mg
- Sodium 528.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 13.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: