This is from the 2006 Quick Cooking Annual Recipes. It goes together quickly...great for a hot summer night
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- 3Stir in the taco seasoning; cool.
- 4Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; stir into meat mixture. Add the lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, onion, green pepper and dressing; toss to coat. Serve with tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 458.7
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 71.1 mg
- Sodium 352.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 23.4 g