Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a great recipe which even the kids will enjoy.
- 500 g beef mince
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 2 tomatoes (chopped)
- 250 g macaroni
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 120 g grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 package of crushed tortilla chips
- Preheaat oven to 175c (350f).
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling water then drain.
- Brown the mince in a large pan and drain any excess fat return to pan and add onion.
- Then add taco seasoning mix, condensed soup and chopped tomatoes.
- Stir in the cooked pasta.
- Pour into a large casserole dish, and sprinkle the crushed tortilla and cheese over the top.
- Bake for about 30 until cheese is golden.
- Serve with salad.