Recipe by KelBel
Perfect for that Sunday football game or Movie night. Quick and Easy!
Top Review by Kittencal@recipezazz
I made these for my DS as a take-home doggie bag, I also added in some cayenne pepper to the taco seasoning, he likes spicy lol!. thanks Kel he really enjoyed the wings...Kitten:)
- 4 lbs chicken wings, thawed if frozen
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 cup cornmeal
- 4 teaspoons parsley flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine taco seasoning, cornmeal, and parsley flakes in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Add wings in small batches; shake to coat.
- Arrange wings in a single layer on two greased jelly roll pans.
- Place pans on separate racks in oven.
- Bake 15 minutes, then switch pans between racks (no need to turn them); bake 15 more minutes.
- Serve with Salsa and Sour Cream for dipping.