Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Perfect for that Sunday football game or Movie night. Quick and Easy!
- 4 lbs chicken wings, thawed if frozen
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 cup cornmeal
- 4 teaspoons parsley flakes
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine taco seasoning, cornmeal, and parsley flakes in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Add wings in small batches; shake to coat.
- Arrange wings in a single layer on two greased jelly roll pans.
- Place pans on separate racks in oven.
- Bake 15 minutes, then switch pans between racks (no need to turn them); bake 15 more minutes.
- Serve with Salsa and Sour Cream for dipping.
I made these for my DS as a take-home doggie bag, I also added in some cayenne pepper to the taco seasoning, he likes spicy lol!. thanks Kel he really enjoyed the wings...Kitten:)
I like these wings because they aren't fried like most wings. They had a good flavor, but I was hoping for a little more spice. Next time I might add some cayenne pepper. These would be good made with boneless chicken strips because they would be easier to dip in salsa or quacamole.
These are really easy and quite good. I think I really liked that you didn't have to deep fry them like so many wing recipes. They good really good with a mexican theme meal.. Thanks for sharing.