Perfect for that Sunday football game or Movie night. Quick and Easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Combine taco seasoning, cornmeal, and parsley flakes in a large resealable plastic bag.
- 3Add wings in small batches; shake to coat.
- 4Arrange wings in a single layer on two greased jelly roll pans.
- 5Place pans on separate racks in oven.
- 6Bake 15 minutes, then switch pans between racks (no need to turn them); bake 15 more minutes.
- 7Serve with Salsa and Sour Cream for dipping.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Party Wings
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 531.9
- Calories from Fat 328
- Total Fat 36.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 174.7 mg
- Sodium 169.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 42.2 g