Recipe by Sara 76
I made these to use up some leftover pastry, and some leftover taco mince. They were really good!
- 500 g ground beef
- 1 sachet taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup tasty cheese, shredded cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried chili pepper flakes, alter amount according to the desired heat
- 3 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare taco mince according to the directions on the packet. Set aside to cool.
- Grease 2x12 cup muffin pans and preheat oven to 220°C.
- Using a glass or large cookie cutter, cut 8 rounds out of each sheet of pastry, and place one round into each muffin cup.
- Combine taco mince, cheese, and chilli flakes.
- Divide mixture between muffin cups, and bake for 20 minutes, until pastry is puffed and golden.