Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Taco flavored snack cracker
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 (12 ounce) packages oyster crackers
- 3⁄4 cup canola oil or 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- Put all ingredients in a large tupperware bowl and shake well.
- Keep covered until ready to eat!
Nice snack. I made these to take along to a wrestling match. All the parents enjoyed them, thank you for a good snack.....Stephanie
Very good snack,we like them.Thank you Mary.
Finally, something besides the same old Ranch crackers! I didn't have oyster crackers so I used saltines and they still came out great. The fiance was amazed at how good they were, and I can't wait until my teenage son gets to them--I'll have to make more! Some of the chili cooks at the cookoffs serve a cracker similar to this, but it has more chili powder and cayenne. You know how we Texans like it hot! I've looked and looked for that recipe and can't find it, but this comes very close. Thank you for sharing it, this will be a standby at my house from now on!