Recipe by A Messy Cook
This entrée packs a powerful flavor punch, but goes easy on the fat and calories. Serve it with rice and a green salad for a spiced-up weeknight dinner! Recipe is from Light & Tasty’s Feb/March 2006 issue. I haven’t tried it yet, but man, it sure looks good.
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat milk
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together first six ingredients in shallow bowl.
- In another shallow bowl combine remaining ingredients (except chicken).
- Dip chicken in milk mixture, then roll in flour mixture.
- Place chicken on baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray; bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes, or until chicken juices run clear.